Posts Tagged ‘public relations’
The Reputation Doctor® 2-Hour Counseling Session
NEW YORK – MGP & Associates PR launched a new reputation management consulting service today called The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session for the low, introductory price of only $950. The one-on-one counseling session with crisis and reputation management veteran Mike Paul offers a significant savings over his usual hourly rate of $850 per hour, plus expenses. The low introductory rate offers a total savings of $750.
“This new reputation counseling service is exclusive and only offered by MGP & Associates PR,” said Mike Paul, the Reputation Doctor® and president & senior counselor at MGP & Associates PR. “No other public relations firm in the world offers a reputation management counseling session similar to this, which is like visiting your therapist, but focused solely on improving your reputation.”
The Reputation Doctor® 2-Hour Counseling Session will benefit two types of organizational and individual clients:
1) Those seeking immediate short-term help on a limited budget. Especially in today’s economy, there are many times when organizations or individuals need immediate counseling to find a solution for a challenging reputation problem and are not interested in a long-term contract. The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session allows an organization or individual to obtain reputation counseling from the top expert in just two hours. Additional sessions are available upon request.
2) Those seeking to engage a reputation management consultant but prefer to ensure quality of service and compatibility prior to signing a long-term agreement.
Trusting the counsel of your consultant is crucial to the success of a long-term relationship. The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session allows clients to “kick the tires” and “test drive” MGP & Associates PR’s reputation management services before signing a long-term agreement, especially for larger, more complicated reputation problems which require more counseling time.
A few examples of reputation challenges that can be addressed during The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session include:
For Individuals -
• Fighting for your reputation in a legal battle.
• Overcoming reputation issues associated with a divorce.
• Conquering reputation issues at work.
• Improving your reputation at home and with your family.
For Corporations or Organizations –
• Overcoming a reputation for fraud or wrongdoing.
• Fighting for your reputation in a legal battle.
• Transitioning from a CEO with reputation problems to a new CEO unknown to employees and customers.
• Improving the corporate reputation by stopping hurtful internal rumors and other damaging internal communication problems.
“I disagree with those who say public relations consulting is about placing media stories and spin,” said Mike Paul. Mr. Paul has always believed the public relations profession is more about counseling and truly changing behavior to improve reputations. “Our profession has as many specialties as the professions of law and medicine; crisis and reputation management have their roots in psychology and changing ineffective or destructive habits,” continued Paul.
The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session is a powerful tool in reputation management because it provides a concrete and focused prescription for repairing your reputation. Why? Because Your Reputation Is Everything!™ To make a confidential appointment for The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Session, please call 212-595-8500 or email email@example.com.
ABOUT MGP & ASSOCIATES PR
MGP & Associates PR, a leading, virtual, public relations firm, was founded in 1994 in NYC by industry leader Mike Paul, known globally as The Reputation Doctor® and the award-winning firm services leading clients worldwide. MGP & Associates PR helps build, maintain and repair the reputations of leading organizations and public individuals. Clients include global corporations, leading nonprofit and government organizations, as well as celebrities, politicians, professional athletes and more. Mr. Paul, a 22-year veteran in the counseling side of public relations, is considered one of the leading crisis PR and reputation management counselors in the world. For more info on MGP & Associates PR, visit http://www.mgppr.com.
Welcome to my revised blog! I am sorry I have not written a blog entry since Tiger in April. I promise to write much more often and keep you informed of all type of reputations in crisis and solutions for getting them back on track. Please click on my RSS feed or FeedBurner to automatically follow my blog. In addition, join my Reputation Doctor page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! (Links are on the right hand column.)
Many people have asked what I do for a living day to day. They know I work in public relations, but they also know what I do is different than publicity and different than those working in traditional corporate communications and strategic PR.
As you know, I have helped many clients in situations like yours over my 20 years of experience counseling clients in crisis. Here’s some advice from a seasoned veteran in crisis and reputation management:
Follow my 6 Reputation Bricks for an Excellent Reputation
As you prepare to talk to the press for the first time in many months without restrictions, you need to use my 6 bricks for building an excellent reputation now more than ever! These reputation bricks include truth, honesty, humility, transparency, accountability and consistency. Sadly, you are failing in all 6 areas right now.