Mike Paul, the Reputation Doctor, Comments on Occupy Wall Street’s Media Strategy
NEW YORK – MGP & Associates PR launched a new reputation management consulting service today called The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session for the low, introductory price of only $950. The one-on-one counseling session with crisis and reputation management veteran Mike Paul offers a significant savings over his usual hourly rate of $850 per hour, plus expenses. The low introductory rate offers a total savings of $750.
“This new reputation counseling service is exclusive and only offered by MGP & Associates PR,” said Mike Paul, the Reputation Doctor® and president & senior counselor at MGP & Associates PR. “No other public relations firm in the world offers a reputation management counseling session similar to this, which is like visiting your therapist, but focused solely on improving your reputation.”
The Reputation Doctor® 2-Hour Counseling Session will benefit two types of organizational and individual clients:
1) Those seeking immediate short-term help on a limited budget. Especially in today’s economy, there are many times when organizations or individuals need immediate counseling to find a solution for a challenging reputation problem and are not interested in a long-term contract. The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session allows an organization or individual to obtain reputation counseling from the top expert in just two hours. Additional sessions are available upon request.
2) Those seeking to engage a reputation management consultant but prefer to ensure quality of service and compatibility prior to signing a long-term agreement.
Trusting the counsel of your consultant is crucial to the success of a long-term relationship. The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session allows clients to “kick the tires” and “test drive” MGP & Associates PR’s reputation management services before signing a long-term agreement, especially for larger, more complicated reputation problems which require more counseling time.
A few examples of reputation challenges that can be addressed during The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session include:
For Individuals -
• Fighting for your reputation in a legal battle.
• Overcoming reputation issues associated with a divorce.
• Conquering reputation issues at work.
• Improving your reputation at home and with your family.
For Corporations or Organizations –
• Overcoming a reputation for fraud or wrongdoing.
• Fighting for your reputation in a legal battle.
• Transitioning from a CEO with reputation problems to a new CEO unknown to employees and customers.
• Improving the corporate reputation by stopping hurtful internal rumors and other damaging internal communication problems.
“I disagree with those who say public relations consulting is about placing media stories and spin,” said Mike Paul. Mr. Paul has always believed the public relations profession is more about counseling and truly changing behavior to improve reputations. “Our profession has as many specialties as the professions of law and medicine; crisis and reputation management have their roots in psychology and changing ineffective or destructive habits,” continued Paul.
The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Counseling Session is a powerful tool in reputation management because it provides a concrete and focused prescription for repairing your reputation. Why? Because Your Reputation Is Everything!™ To make a confidential appointment for The Reputation Doctor® Two-Hour Session, please call 212-595-8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT MGP & ASSOCIATES PR
MGP & Associates PR, a leading, virtual, public relations firm, was founded in 1994 in NYC by industry leader Mike Paul, known globally as The Reputation Doctor® and the award-winning firm services leading clients worldwide. MGP & Associates PR helps build, maintain and repair the reputations of leading organizations and public individuals. Clients include global corporations, leading nonprofit and government organizations, as well as celebrities, politicians, professional athletes and more. Mr. Paul, a 22-year veteran in the counseling side of public relations, is considered one of the leading crisis PR and reputation management counselors in the world. For more info on MGP & Associates PR, visit http://www.mgppr.com.
NEWS: A top PR firm, MGP & Associates PR, led by Mike Paul, has been hired by Diane & Co to help communicate the TRUTH about the Jackie Genovese dress situation and the lies being spread near and far.
Here are 4 important FACTS from Mike Paul about the lies:
1) A REFUND AND A PROMISE OF A FUTURE DRESS WERE BOTH GIVEN TO KEITH GENOVESE, THE FATHER OF JACKIE GENOVESE (THE FATHER BOUGHT THE DRESS, NOT THE DIVORCED MOTHER.) Keith Genovese has received both a full refund for the dress and a promise that when Jackie wants a dress for a future need (next year’s prom), Diane & Co. will provide one for FREE. Keith Genovese apologized for his ex-wife’s (Dana West Santanastaso’s) inappropriate behavior, especially asking for a refund for a dress she did not buy. He also apologize for his custody war with his ex-wife spilling over into a dress purchase for his daughter. He also apologized for his ex-wife pulling their daughter into the fight herself. Genovese had no idea his ex-wife had attacked the store and the reputations of the Scali family.
2) THE MOTHER NEVER BOUGHT THE DRESS: The father and mother of Jackie Genovese are divorced and the mother (Dana West Santanastaso) had nothing to do with the purchase of the dress and is using the dress as a tool in her custody fight against her ex-husband for her daughter. Her own ex-husband says her anger and rage against the store is really about her anger and rage against him and their custody battle for their daughter. Sadly, lots of misplaced anger.
3) THE MOTHER TRIED TO GET MONEY BACK ON A DRESS SHE NEVER BOUGHT: More than a day BEFORE the tragic death of James Volpe in a car accident, Dana West Santanastaso, Jackie Genovese’s mother, called Diane & Co. without leaving a name and said she wanted a full refund for a dress she didn’t buy for her daughter.
4) DANA WEST SANTANASTASO IS USING THE TRAGIC DEATH OF JAMES VOLPE TO HURT OTHERS INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THE TRAGIC LOSS OF HER DAUGHTER’S BOYFRIEND: Dana West Santanastaso began ranting and raving profanity and threatening to ruin the reputation of the Scali family and the store if she did not get her way more than a day BEFORE the death of James Volpe. Then after his tragic death more than a day later, she tried to use Volpe’s death as leverage to ruin the reputation of a reputable store and family. Sounds crazy, but true. Then Dana West Santanastaso began a fraudulent Facebook boycott campaign based on lies and deceit to hurt Diane & Co. The saddest part of this story is Volpe’s tragic death. It should never have been part of this story of lies. A father simply bought a dress for his daughter, not his ex-wife, who sought money back on a dress she never bought for their daughter and attached it, after the fact, to the tragic death of a teen. What a shame.
“When divorce bleeds into other things, it hurts many other people, including many innocent people external to their troubled family,” said Mike Paul. “But the truth always bubbles to the top and convicts the fraudulent and sets others free! Dana West Santanastaso should be very ashamed of herself for her lies and deceit of this story. The tragic death of James Volpe has not been lost on the Scali family. Soon the Scali family plans to announce a way in which they will help celebrate James Volpe’s courageous life. Volpe, the boyfriend of Genovese, recently died in a tragic car accident,” continued Paul.
Will Arnold’s Hollywood Career Be Affected by his Love Child Crisis? Mike Paul, the Reputation Doctor, and others offer comments on this and more.
See Video Below for More Details:
Will Arnold and Maria get a divorce? Will they be back, together? How will all affect their reputations as a family and individually?
Mike Paul, the Reputation Doctor, offers his expert opinion: